Here’s the summary of what I cook and eat in the first week of January
- Breakfast: for breakfast I had mini spring roll filled with thinly sliced banana and coconut sugar.
- Lunch: I had instant ramen with wilted spinach, chillies and salted egg yolk chicken for lunch.
- Dinner: I made sweet and sour battered clams with fried glass noodles for dinner.
I’m not feeling well so just whip up quick meal and leftover for a day
- Breakfast: mini frittata in a muffin tin filled with smoked beef, parsley and ricotta cheese.
- Lunch: boiled cassava or yucca with sambal.
- Dinner: quick stir fry glass noodles with mustard greens and leftover salted egg yolk chicken.
- Breakfast: Light and fluffy almond cake & green tea for breakfast
- Lunch: For lunch I had combo. Combro is a grated cassava mix with grated coconut, and filled with sambal oncom.
- Dinner: Smoked garfish stew for dinner.
- Breakfast: I made a dozen of oatmeal cookies with raisin and choco chips.
- Lunch: Chinese scallion pancakes for lunch.
- Dinner: Otak-otak, fishcake wrapped in banana leaves, and served with black bean and chilli sauce.
- Breakfast: watermelon and ginger smoothies for breakfast.
- Lunch: Mung bean curry with grilled chicken breast for lunch.
- Dinner: Still the same curry for lunch just added hard-boiled eggs, and make cucumber pickles.
- Breakfast: Coconut latte with boba pearls for breakfast.
- Lunch: Sop soda, Indonesian-style beef soup
- Dinner: Tempe bacem for dinner.
- Breakfast: Chai tea and bread for breakfast.
- Lunch: Grandma’s grilled chicken with sweet and spicy chilli sauce.
- Snack: Tempe chips with kaffir lime leaves.